Support Girls with Attitude! And Hazel’s House of Hope through the Kroger Community Rewards Program
Visit www.krogercommunityrewards.com , click on “Ohio” and follow the instructions to enroll. Thank you!
The Kroger Community Rewards Program is a new effort that provides financial support to non-profit organizations based on the money spent at Kroger stores by members enrolled in the program.
By linking your Kroger Plus card and shopping at Kroger, you raise funds for Girls with Attitude!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Register your Kroger Plus card online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information by clicking Save Changes.
- Enter 81879 or Girls with Attitude and select us from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Girls with Attitude on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase.
This is simple way for you to financially support Girls with Attitude! While not losing any fuel points, it cost you nothing.
Thank you for your continued support, if you should have any questions contact the GWA office at 614-205-5473.